- Check your email for the order confirmation email and the license key will be in the email.
- Head over to: https://argonmenu.com/signup to register/create an Argon account.
- Log in and hover over “Account” on the top left of the screen and from the drop-down menu select the option that says “Redeem License” on the page that you are redirected to, you should see a field called “Enter License Key”. In that field, you would want to enter the license key for the menu that has been into you in your order confirmation email.
- Before you proceed to download the launcher please make sure that any and all antivirus are off. ( Norton MacAfee, Bullguard, AVG, Avast, etc.)
- Download the Argon launcher when you hover over the “Home” option on the top left of the screen.
- Load the game before you execute the Argon launcher and follow the on-screen prompts and inject the menu into the game.
Menu Discord Link: https://discord.gg/7mAXBNpgJQ
Modding Palace Discord Link: https://discord.gg/f8rspQJPrK
- Disable your Antivirus and/or Firewall.
- Install the latest graphics drivers and windows updates.
- Contact us in a ticket (!ticket new) and one of our Support Representatives will try to resolve your issue.
How to open the menu
- GTAV: F8
Opening the menu with Controller:
- XBOX: RB + DPAD RIGHT
- PS4: R1 + SQUARE + DPAD RIGHT
!! A log file has temporarily moved to appdata/Roaming/Argon/Argon.log !!
Description: Users’ stored HWID does not match the HWID of the PC/Computer. This can occur after swapping system components, changing computers, or even changing windows versions.
Solution: Reset your HWID at https://argonmenu.com/hwid (requires login)
Description: Users’ antivirus deletes the menu files to detect cheats as game hacks.
Solution: Disable Realtime Scanning & Firewall
Affects: [ALL] Epic Games, Rockstar Games, Steam