Elysium Menu Requirements
Windows 10, 22h2 or lower. Non-Beta Builds
How to tell what windows version you are on
- Go to the search bar
- Type in winver
- this will bring up what version you are running on your PC
IF your not 21h1, please download Windows 10 21h1 HERE
Elysium Spoofer Requirements
Windows Version 21h1 or lower and Hyper-V turned on as well.
As mentioned above you will be able to turn this on.
You MUST have Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise 64-bit Operating System
Setting Up Hyper-V
- Ensure that hardware virtualization support is turned on in the BIOS settings
- Save the BIOS settings and boot up the machine normally
- Click the search icon (magnifying glass) on the taskbar
- Type turn windows feature on or off and select that item
- Select and enable Hyper-V
- If Hyper-V was not previously enabled, reboot the machine to apply the change. NOTE: As a best practice, configure networking for the Hyper-V environment to support external network connections. Also, ensure that a virtual switch has been created and is functional.
- Click the search icon (magnifying glass) on the taskbar, type Hyper-V Manager and select the item NOTE: Right-click Hyper-V Manager to pin it to the taskbar
- Open the Virtual Switch Manager, found on the Actions panel in the Hyper-V Manager, by typing Hyper-V at the Start Screen
- Select Virtual Switch Manager in the Actions pane
- Ensure that External is highlighted, and then click on the Create Virtual Switch button
- If more than one NIC in is present, ensure that the proper NIC is selected for use on the VM external network connections
Menu options and requirements may change without notice
We do not offer windows support due if an issue arises we can not be responsible for this. if you need to upgrade or downgrade your Windows version you must do it yourself.
How to do Windows from USB: Here
Bluescreen issues usually happens due to some sort of software conflict between the hwid spoofer and your system.
- Unsupported windows version.
- Any antivirus needs to be uninstalled (its not enough to disable them as they still interfere, except for defender of course)
- Always disable defender or you will BSOD. (UI should inform you about that)
- Any other disk-related tools should be uninstalled, just in case.
- Any other anti-adware/anti-malware tools like hitman pro etc need to go
- It can be caused by defender disabler (specifically the one you can find on Github: https://github.com/qtkite/defender-control)
- MSI lightning software has been reported to be causing issues
- Any weird/uncommon external disks or other usb devices that may corrupt the spoofing process need to be unplugged
If nothing works and you have no other bright ideas the best solution is usually to format your entire system and start by spoofing without having
anything installed, then install your old software piece by piece while spoofing to figure out where the conflict is.
For MW2/WZ2 or MW/WZ these are the best settings:
1 = Smooth
100 = Acceleration
200 = FOV
Semi Legit settings:
15 = Smooth
100 = Acceleration
80 = FOV
90 = Smooth
15 = Acceleration
30 = FOV
– Delete the chair
– Redownload distributions and install:
Microsoft Visual Redistributable:
– Download and run the DirectX Repair tool here:
– Restart PC
– Redownload chair
– Load game
– Then try run the chair at menu